Thursday, March 5, 2009

We are moving again

We are closing yet a new chapter in the life of the Tanner family and in my ministry.  The 6 month interim in South Dakota is coming to a close and we are on the move again.  As you can see from the title change at the top of the page, it seems if God is changing our direction quite dramatically. I have now become the Director of Missions, or Associational Missionary -which ever way you are inclined, for the Cane Creek Stoddard Baptist Association, in Poplar Bluff Missouri.  God used this time in South Dakota to further prepare me for the next assignment and also use me in awesome ways in South Dakota, to which only He can recieve any glory.  I have found that there is no how to manual for being a DOM therefore I will be posting many trials along with the victories as I simply try to keep following what God has in store for us.  There will be many mission trips to write about, many churches to work with, along with keeping up with the family that is growing way too fast for my liking.  I knew that this would be an adventure.  So here we go!

No comments: