
When I surrendered my life to the ministry I knew that it was because I could do nothing else. I also knew that I would have to be willing to take on whatever task the Lord called me to with trust and obedience. It is with this in mind that I announce that my family and I will be moving to South Dakota. It is truly a pioneer area for the gospel. I am excited to see what God will do through the work there. This blog will take on a whole new look as I transition into this ministry. It will be a place to inform all those who have prayed for us as to the further requests that we have, the victories to be shared, and the struggles to be shouldered together. It has been nothing short of amazing to see how God has opened our hearts to this land that he is sending us to. Just a month ago, we were adamant that we could not leave our families and move such a far distance away. There have been several things that have happened to simply confirm that we are in the middle of God's will. That is truly the only place I want to be, even if it means South Dakota. I hope those of you that read this blog will pass it on, and continue to visit this site. I hope that you will pray with us, rejoice with us, and yes, maybe even weep with us as we minister in this new field. Until next time, God Bless.
Matt

No comments:
Post a Comment