Welcome to my blog. I fought against using this type of media for many reasons. Most of my fears came from fear of an unkown type of media or expression. I also asked myself the question of whether or not anyone would want to read the ramblings or thoughts of a young pastor. I finally came to the conclusion that I am mostly writing for myself. I do not know what shape this blog will take or what it will contain. I hope that it will simply evolve in its content as I evolve in my life. To all who may enter on purpose or accidently find themselves here I hope you enjoy.
In Him,
Matt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is way too controversial for me! :-)
Welcome to the Blogosphere.
This superhighway of blogged ideas must start first as a dirt road in the musings of a young religious intellecutal. As the traffic of ponderers to the illiterations of this blogging shepherd of the new centery of sheep grows, so too will the hardness of material and number of lanes necessary for the continuous goings and comings of intellectual travel. Did I spell all of that write?
Post a Comment